The Standard edition is the cost effective and the fastest way to interact with applications written in anyone of the
.Net languages (such as C#, Visual Basic.Net, Delphi.Net, JScript.Net, etc) from Delphi.
This edition allows developers to:
- hosts the .Net Common Language Runtime (CLR) in Delphi.
- load and access assemblies/types from any .Net libraries or executable files.
- Can load and access .Net assemblies/types from Global Assembly Cache (GAC)
- Can invoke members of a .Net types (such as constructor, fields, properties, methods and events).
- Can handle .Net exceptions.
- Can handle, access and invoke .Net events.
- ...and many more.
Buy Standard Edition Now
The Framework edition extends the Standard edition and provides full access of the .Net Framework Class Library
(Including new and emerging .NET technologies) in Delphi.
This edition allows developers to do what whatever a user can do with the Standard Edition as well as:
- Access .Net Framework Class Library from Delphi. The following .Net Framework Class Libraries
are available as interfaces in Delphi:
- Collections (Generics and Non-generics)
- Entity Framework
- ADO.Net(SqlClient, Odbc, OleDb, Oracle etc)
- Registry Access
- Active Directory Services
- Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI)
- Remoting Services
- Service Process(Control Windows service applications)
- ASCII and Unicode character encodings
- Browser-server communication
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Window Forms
- XML (XPath, XDocument, XElement, XmlDocument etc)
- Access .Net 3rd party .Net libraries with ease without the need to create or use .net objects which are already available
in the .Net Framework Class Library interface in Delphi
Buy Framework Edition Now
The Professional edition extends the Framework edition and includes tools for importing .Net 3rd party libraries into Delphi pas files.
This edition is the superior choice when you need to use .Net 3rd party libraries but do not want to manually create the Delphi classes from the
types in the .Net libraries and wish to use the .Net DLL/WSDL import utility for Delphi to import the .Net libraries into Delphi
Buy Professional Edition Now
Professional Edition with Source Code
The Professional Edition with Source Code (Pro with Sources) is the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi Professional Edition + Source Access.
Buy Professional + Source Code Edition Now