This page lists the functionality added in each version of dotNetCore4Delphi.
To view the full changelog including bug fixes, consult the dotNetCore4Delphi revision history.
New features in dotNetCore4Delphi 1.0.1
The current build is 220.127.116.11 from 08-February-2022
- Allow self-contained deployment with .Net Core Runtime Host.
- dotNetCore4Delphi Import Utility has been included.
- Support for Delphi 2010 excluded.
- Support for Lazarus excluded.
New features in dotNetCore4Delphi 1.0.0
The previous build is 18.104.22.168 from 30-September-2021
- Supports Delphi 11 Alexandria.
- Fixed error when converting UInt32 to a .Net Color in Delphi.
- Fixed access violation error in 64bit.
- Improve memory management.
The previous build is 22.214.171.124 from 24-May-2021
- Supports FreePascal/Lazarus.
The previous build is 126.96.36.199 from 01-May-2021
- First release of dotNetCore4Delphi.
- Supports .Net 5 or Higher.
- Supports Windows OS.
- Note: Full Support for Linux and macOS will be available in the future release.
Though the dotNetCore4Delphi supports multiple platforms, it has not been fully tested on
Linux and macOS.