CrystalNet Database Tool
also called CrystalDB Tool
is a Microsoft Windows based database tool which is used by developers, DBAs and analyst for managing, administering and developing databases.
This tool supports the two most common database management system, which are Microsoft SQL Server
. It provides an editor that offers code completion and syntax highlighting for standard SQL.
It features a connection browser and a comprehensive set of database administration tools such as:
The CrystalDB Tool provides database management functionalities which includes
editing table data, creating or altering tables and views as well as database objects, backup and restore database etc.
This is a wizard in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to perform Data Definition Language(DDL) operations on the database objects.
The DDL operations performed using this wizard include: ALTER, CREATE and DROP objects.
Import & Export Data
This is a wizard in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to create packages that import and export data between databases
from different servers (MSSQL and Oracle), the same servers, spreadsheets, text files and XML Files.
This is a wizard in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to compare the structure or the data in two databases both from the same server or different servers.
This is a tool in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to view XML data from an xml file, excel file and any file which contains xml format and add a new xml data.
This is a tool in the CrystalDB Tool which provides an easy way to develop database queries by using a point-and-click interface and does not require in-depth knowledge about the SQL syntax.
For these databases which are commonly used in the industry we have added support for database specific features.
Some of these features are:
- Edit Table Data
- Auto Completion support in the SQL editor
- Create/Alter Table support
- Create/Alter Database objects support
- Query Builder
- Compare Data
- Compare Schemas
- Management of Databases, tables, views, triggers, synonyms, functions, procedures, etc.
- Generate Scripts
- Database Operations
- Import and Export Data
- XML Explorer
- Database Management
- Advance Data Search
- Advance Object Search
- Backup and Restore Database
- Switch Oracle Client
- Visual actions for CREATE, ALTER, DROP and so on
- ...and much more
is available in three editions:
- Free Edition: Free of charge for commercial and non-commercial use. This edition provides basic level features useful for most users.
- Standard Edition: Extends the Free edition with a must have tools for efficient work with databases.
- Professional Edition: Extends the Standard edition with a set of tools for database developers and administrators.