SQLite Data Access Components
A feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides data access to SQLite database.
SQLite Data Access Components (SQLiteDAC) is a feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides native
connectivity to SQLite database from Delphi for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms. SQLiteDAC-based applications connect to SQLite database
directly through the SQLite.Net, which is an ADO.NET provider for SQLite. SQLiteDAC is designed to help programmers develop faster and
cleaner SQLite database applications with no need to deploy any additional libraries. SQLiteDAC is lightweight and performs well
because it is optimized to access SQLite databases directly without adding an OLE DB or Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) layer.
SQLiteDAC-based DB applications are easy to deploy, do not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE and ODBC), uses ADO.Net technologies
and that's why they can work faster than the ones based on standard Delphi data connectivity solutions.
This class is responsible for establishing connection with SQLite database.
This class is responsible for executing a Transact-SQL statement or stored procedure against a SQLite database.
This class is responsible for providing a way of reading a forward-only stream of rows from a SQLite database.
This class is responsible for filling Virtual Table components with data and update a SQLite database.
This class uses SQL statements to retrieve data from tables in a SQLite database and pass it to
one or more data-aware components through a TDataSource object. This component provides a mechanism for updating data.
This class is responsible for retrieving and updating data in a single table in a SQLite database without writing SQL statements.
- Direct access to SQLite database. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE)
- Full support of the latest versions of SQLite
- Transmission is via XML format, therefore can pass through firewalls
- High overall performance
- High performance in batch processing. This is controlled by UpdateOptions.UpdateBatchSize property
- Support prefetching rows - specifies the number of rows that are to be fetched per server round trip. This is controlled by FetchOptions.RowsetSize property
- CachedUpdates operation mode which is controlled UpdateOptions.UpdateMode property
- Automatic data updating with TSQLiteQuery, TSQLiteTable, and TSQLiteStoredProc components
- Fast data retrieval with TSQLiteDataReader component or using Server CursorKind property of the TCustomClrDataSet
- Automatic record locking
- Automatic query preparing
- Data export and import to/from XML
- Unicode support
- Easy to deploy
database with any of the following file extensions:
- .db3, .s3db, .sqlite3, .sl3
- .db2, .s2db, .sqlite2, .sl2
- .db, .sdb, .sqlite, .sl
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
- Embarcadero Delphi 10.2 Tokyo for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero Delphi 10.1 Berlin for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero Delphi 10 Seattle for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8
- Embarcadero Delphi XE8 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
- Embarcadero Delphi XE7 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6
- Embarcadero Delphi XE6 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5
- Embarcadero Delphi XE5 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4
- Embarcadero Delphi XE4 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3
- Embarcadero Delphi XE3 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2
- Embarcadero Delphi XE2 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2009