OracleClient Data Access Components
A feature-rich and high-performance library of components that provides data access for Oracle.
OracleClient Data Access Components (OracleClientDAC) is a feature-rich and high-performance library of components
that provides native connectivity to Oracle from Delphi for both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows platforms. OracleClientDAC-based
applications connect to Oracle directly through the ADO.Net OracleClient, which is an Oracle Data Provider for .NET (ODP.Net).
OracleClientDAC aims to assist programmers in developing of fast and native Oracle database applications. OracleClientDAC allows
developers to take advantage of advanced Oracle database functionality, including Real Application Clusters, self-tuning statement
cache, and fast connection failover.
OracleClientDAC, a high-performance and feature-rich Oracle connectivity solution, is an efficient native alternative to the
Borland Database Engine (BDE) and standard dbExpress driver. It provides both possibility of connection to Oracle by means of
native Oracle data access and direct access to Oracle without Oracle Client.
OracleClientDAC-based DB applications are easy to deploy, do not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE or ODBC),
uses ADO.Net technology and that's why they can work faster than the ones based on standard Delphi data connectivity solutions.
Lets you set up and control connections to Oracle database.
Executes a Transact-SQL statement or stored procedure against an Oracle database.
Provides a way of reading a forward-only stream of rows from an Oracle database.
Lets you fill Virtual Table components with data and update an Oracle database.
Uses SQL statements to retrieve data from tables in an Oracle database and pass it to one or more data-aware components through a TDataSource object.
This component provides a mechanism for updating data.
Lets you retrieve and update data in a single table in an Oracle database without writing SQL statements.
Executes stored procedures and functions in an Oracle database. Lets you edit cursor data returned as parameter.
- Direct access to server data. Does not require installation of other data provider layers (such as BDE and ODBC)
- Interface compatible with standard data access methods, such as BDE and ADO
- Unicode and national charset support
- Easy to deploy
- Local Failover for detecting connection loss and implicitly reexecuting certain operations
- Transmission is via XML format, therefore can pass through firewalls
- Full support for the latest versions of Oracle
- Support for all versions of Oracle Clients, including Instant Client
- Support for all Oracle data types
- Distributed transactions support
- Oracle Transparent Application Failover support
- Statement Caching
- High overall performance
- Fast controlled fetch of large data blocks
- High performance of applying cached updates with batches
- Advanced connection pooling
- High performance batch processing
- Intelligent fetch block size control
- Support prefetching rows - specifies the number of rows that are to be fetched per server round trip. This is controlled by FetchOptions.RowsetSize property
- CachedUpdates operation mode which is controlled UpdateOptions.UpdateMode property
- Automatic data updating with TOracleClientQuery, TOracleClientTable, and TOracleClientStoredProc components
- Fast data retrieval with TOracleClientDataReader component or using Server CursorKind property of the TCustomDbDataSet
- Automatic record refreshing and locking
- Automatic query preparing
- Data export and import to/from XML
- Advanced design-time component and property editors
- ... and many more
- Oracle 12c, 11g, 9i, 8i, 8.0
- Oracle Express Edition 11g and 10g
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.2 Tokyo
- Embarcadero Delphi 10.2 Tokyo for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin
- Embarcadero Delphi 10.1 Berlin for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 10 Seattle
- Embarcadero Delphi 10 Seattle for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE8
- Embarcadero Delphi XE8 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE7
- Embarcadero Delphi XE7 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE6
- Embarcadero Delphi XE6 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE5
- Embarcadero Delphi XE5 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4
- Embarcadero Delphi XE4 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE3
- Embarcadero Delphi XE3 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2
- Embarcadero Delphi XE2 for Windows 32-bit & 64-bit
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE
- Embarcadero RAD Studio 2010
- CodeGear RAD Studio 2009