.Net Runtime Library for Delphi
The .Net Runtime Library for Delphi (CNClrLibrary) is the best library to work with .Net framework and .Net libraries from Delphi.
It is designed to provide a way to interact with applications written in anyone of the .Net languages
(such as C#, Visual Basic.Net, Delphi.Net, JScript.Net, etc) from Delphi.
CNClrLibrary allows Delphi to use .Net libraries without the need for registry entries, COM registrations, or changes to the .NET libraries.
Use the .Net DLL/WSDL Import Utility for Delphi (which is part of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi Professional Edition) to import your .Net DLL/WSDL
and generates Delphi pas files from the imported .Net Types. With this utility you don't need to manually convert your .Net Dlls or WSDL to Delphi,
the utility does it for you automatically.
Learn more »
Code Samples »
- Overview – Provides detailed information about the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi.
- Features – Provides Key features of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi.
- Editions – Shows different versions of the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi.
- Source Code Examples – Demonstrates how you can use the .Net Runtime Library for Delphi to produce Delphi applications.
- Documentations – Official .Net Runtime Library for Delphi Documentations
- No extra dll is required when deployed.
- No COM registration of .Net Libraries is required when deployed.
- There are tools to generate your .Net Libraries into Delphi pas files.
- Allows Delphi to consume .Net libraries as if they were native code.
- Full access to .Net Framework Class Library.
- Easy to use.
What CNClrLibrary can do
- Access .Net Framework Class Library (such as Collections, Data Configuration, DataSets,
Data Access, Database Connectivity, Diagnostics, IO, Linq, Dynamic Linq, System, Device and
Application Management, Networking, Reflections, Security, Encryption, Cryptogrphy,
Character Encoding and String Manipulation, XML etc).
- Access Third Party .Net Libraries.
- Access Your .Net Libraries.
What Our Customers Say:
ADO.Net VCL for Delphi
The fastest and most reliable database connectivity solutions for any database using ADO.Net technology in Delphi.
The ADO.Net VCL for Delphi provides data access through the ADO.Net data provider framework. It is an enterprise solution for a
low cost High-class functionality with it powerful common architecture which enable high-speed access from Delphi to SQL Server, Oracle, SQLite and
data sources exposed via ODBC or OLE DB providers.
Learn more »
- Overview – Provides detailed information about the ADO.Net VCL for Delphi.
- Components – Provides list of components of the ADO.Net VCL for Delphi.
- Features – Provides Key features of the ADO.Net VCL for Delphi.
- Source Code Examples – Demonstrates how you can use the ADO.Net VCL for Delphi to produce Delphi database based applications.
- High performance access to the data source.
- Fast-forward data retrieval with TDbDataReader component and Server CursorKind Dataset.
- Provides a modern feature-rich set of components to address all major RDBMS environments.
- Transmission is via XML format, therefore can pass through firewalls.
- Support Prefetching rows.
- High batch updates processing performance.
This is called a CrystalNet Database (CrystalDB) Tool which is a Microsoft Windows based database tool developed by CrystalNet Technologies LTD.
This tool is used by developers, DBAs and analyst for managing, administering and developing databases. The tool supports the two common database management system,
namely MS SQL Server and Oracle.
Learn more »
The CrystalDB Tool provides database management functionalities which includes editing table data, creating or altering tables and views as well as database objects, backup and restore database etc.
This is a wizard in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to perform Data Definition Language(DDL) operations on the database objects. The DDL operations performed using this wizard include: ALTER, CREATE and DROP objects.
Import & Export Data
This is a wizard in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to create packages that import and export data between databases from different servers (MSSQL and Oracle), the same servers, spreadsheets, text files and XML Files.
This is a wizard in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to compare the structure or the data in two databases both from the same server or different servers.
This is a tool in the CrystalDB Tool which allows the user to view XML data from an xml file, excel file and any file which contains xml format and add a new xml data.
This is a tool in the CrystalDB Tool which provides an easy way to develop database queries by using a point-and-click interface and does not require in-depth knowledge about the SQL syntax.